lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

London Calling

'Today Is where your Book begins the rest's still UNWRITTEN'

That's what I said to my friend Mary when I left her alone. As a matter of fact, I didn't tell her, Natasha Bedingfield did, but it's the same in the end, isn't it? I gave her a CD with songs I think will cheer her up (maybe someday I will publish the tracklist) and this was the perfect quote for her adventure, undoubtely.
So I gave her the CD and I left her in Oxford, waving my hand from the bus, throught the glass (ignoring it was a dark glass and she could not see me) but hoping her the best.

Anyway, the week before wasn't so sad. My cousin and I travelled to England with Mary, to help her on her first steps, specially in her houseliving search (succesful, by the way :D). I also had time to visit London, my future hometown, pick some telephone numbers, and make some sightseeing, of course.

I had never seen London so deeply, but truly I had never had such an enthusiastic guide, even with Ruben disturbing you made a great work! Lol

Not going to mention the obvious and well known wonders of London, but I have to thank you Mary for taking me to the O'Neills. Such a perfect place! Live music, nice atmosphere, NO SMOKE... Haha. There should be more bars like that around here! What am I saying?!? There should be A bar like that here. I will open it. Someday.

As I said, I won't talk each by each about the monuments and famous places of the English capital, so I just let you see some pictures we took. Hope you like them! By me and Ruben :)

Cheers!
Nerea

2 comentarios:

  1. Amazing pictures! I completely understand this London calling! L city is massive. Each day you can find out incredible new things about it.

    and yes..... O'Neils its a great place to sit down, chillax, have a pint of cider, or scream+dance with some live music. I hope you went to the Soho's one where the Lizard Kings use to play (was their concert the one u saw?)

    cheers lof!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. yep, that's the one we went to! No detail scapes to you! And I think that you mentioned was also the band playing... Mary said it was the one u saw the time before.
    I wish u were there with us! Next time, definitely!
    But I'll ask for a pint of beer, if you don't mind ;)

    Thanks a lot dear for deflowering my blog haha
    See u soon (I hope!)

    Take care love!

    xx

    ResponderEliminar